Friday, July 1, 2011

The End of one journey...the beginning of another

I made it back to the states on June 20th.  It feels great to be back and being able to visit with friends and family in person.  I am so happy to be in control of how hot I am, but am still having a little trouble getting used to the air conditioning.  It is just TOO cold. 

I managed to have an interview and get hired within my first days back.  I will be working for a school district in Buffalo Grove, IL very close to the same area I was working before.  I will be an ELL teacher and will be helping to work with 4th, 5th, and 6th grade ELL (English Language Learner-- English is not their first language) students by going into their classrooms and helping or pulling them out and working in small groups. 

I am SUPER excited for this job.  I love teaching, but I was starting to feel burnt out from being a classroom teacher and was ready for a bit of a change. 

This will be my final post.  Thanks for all of your love and support.  I look forward to catching up with you all soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment