Friday, July 16, 2010

reason for long overdo post...

Sorry for the delay in posting. My first few days in Cofradía have been great, however something I ate on Wednesday did not sit well with me. I ended up getting rather ill and was kind of down for the count all day Wednesday and all day Thursday. Thankfully after MANY trips to the bathroom, lots of saltines, gatorade, and toast, I'm feeling better. I was able to go to school today and continue in the training seminars.

The other volunteers are all really great and I am enjoying getting to know them. I am really looking forward to hanging out with them this weekend and spending more time just talking as opposed to talking about education and teaching. I think some of us may venture into San Pedro Sula tomorrow for lunch and to hang out for the afternoon. More to come and hopefully some pictures : )

1 comment:

  1. Laurel! I'm so sorry to hear that you got sick. I miss you bunches and I'm so glad you're keeping a blog. :) Hopefully we can catch up soon. I'm considering some new adventures and I would love to chat with you about them. -K

    ReplyDelete